Calgary Amateur Radio Association
Enjoy Amateur Radio | Serve Our Community
I have the following stuff for sale:
- Sangean CL-100 Weather Radio. With battery backup. Receives Environment Canada SAME alerts. Also doubles as a Clock/Radio/Alarm. Have original box and manuals. $60 obo.
- Rotor plate and Top Plate for a Delhi DMXMD-40N Tower. Turns out I didn't need them. $10 for the pair.
- 2 x Yaesu GS-065 Thrust Bearings. Never used, New in Box. $150 for the pair obo.
- SOLD: Baofeng UV-5R, missing charger. $10. Keys up VE6RYC, appears to work. Missing everything else. Just radio and antenna only.
- SDRPlay RDPDuo SDR Receiver. Comes with SMA to BNC cable for use with the IF output of a transceiver as a panadapter. Bought new for $369.99. Asking $300. Perfect for use with Win4YaesuSuite.
- Alpha Delta DX-B Sloper - Was repaired a few times. Good for parts. $20.
- NanoVNA. $50 obo. Bought RigExpert instead, so don't need it.
Wanted or for trade:
- A ~1000 watt capable automatic antenna tuner for use with a linear amp, such as an LDG AT-1000ProII, a FlexRadio Tuner Genius XL, Acom 04AT, Palstar, etc. Sorry, I'm not interested in manual tuners.